Currently




Making: Today I am making cornbread.  Lots of cornbread.  It's funny, I know, but Johnny's work is having a fish fry for lunch at work, and I told him I would.  So cornbread it is.  I am going to make a jalapeno cheddar one and a regular southern sweet cornbread.  We shall see how they turn out.

Anticipating: This long holiday weekend.  I have today off, so my weekend is extra long! Plus my best friend is coming down from Kansas City, with her hubby, so we should have a fun time.

Learning: I am trying, and I think being tested, to learn how to be inclusive of all people.  By this I mean being aware of including all people that I am with at the time.  Do you ever find that you may not being doing this, but honestly think you are including every one?  I thought I was pretty good at making people feel like an insider, and making sure all peoples needs are being met, but apparently I was, or perhaps am, off the mark.  How do you make sure all parties you are with are not feel excluded?  


Listening to: My music has been all over the place lately.  I have been enjoying Hasley lately.  It is a little out of my norm, but sometimes that is good, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment