- Define a certain style. Just by changing your purse, it can change the whole look of your outfit. I really love handbags, and I don't discriminate against size, shape, color, or brand. If a purse is good, then its good, you know. It can shape your whole wardrobe package. Don't believe me, google images of Kate Middleton.
- You can have snacks at any given time. I love that my purse can become a vehicle for snacks. I usually have some sort of yummy goodie in my purse. Part of the intrigue of carrying around a snack is, you just never know when it will come in handy. Sometimes I can help someone else out by offering them a snack, and you can tell, it kind of makes their day.
- Emergency Preparedness. I am a firm believer in being as prepared for shit to hit the fan, at any given moment. Seriously, can you predict when you are going to get a headache, going to need a bandaid, or perhaps a tampon? How about chapstick, do you know precisely when your lips are going to become chapped? I didn't think so, and you know what, I bet if you are around me, I will have what you need. I am like a pusher. Not a drug pusher, and thing(s) you need pusher. You will thank me one day.
- Conceal and Carry, no worry. Now, I don't personally have my conceal and carry license. I don't even own a gun, but it is something that has crossed my mind on more than one occasion. Nothing is more awesome than a woman who is ready and knows how to protect herself, if she needs to.
- Makeup Transport. Let's be honest, my purse is just a fashionable way to carry around my favorite makeup.
Top 5 things I like about carrying a purse.
Labels: top 10