Currently




Doing: This week is going to be crazy for me.  I am having surgery on Friday morning.  The surgery is to remove my complete thyroid and all surrounding nodules.  (see upcoming post regarding details)  I am kind of nervous, not only about the surgery, but the outcomes of how my life will be afterwards.  I know there are a lot of people that live with just having to take a pill, daily, for the rest of their lives to regulate hormone production.  That is not the part that I am concerned about.  My concern lies in what my new "normal" will be.  I will explain more of this in a different post.

Thinking about: A super exciting thing is, I got a new car!  Well, not "new", but new to me!  Its a 1960 Studebaker Lark VIII.  It is cherry red and super cute. The Mr. has spent the last week tuning it up and getting it ready to be licensed.


Watching: I have been watching a lot of old reruns of Sex and the City and Friends.  I loved both of the shows, when they were on, and it has been fun to re watch a lot of the seasons.

Looking forward to: Seeing my family.  Most of them will be in this weekend for my surgery, and it will be good to see them.  It is sad that is the reason I get to see them, but I will enjoy it none the less.


Reading: With being on bed rest and recovery for the next week and half or so, I have got to load my kindle with books.  Do you have any summer reading suggestions?


Loving: Sesame Pretzel Crisps.  Oh man, these are good!  If you haven't tried them, they are like thin baked pretzels.  They come in a variety of flavors, but sesame might be my favorite.  They are delicious on their own, you could eat them with hummus, or dip, or really  anything!

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite books of all time-- "The Rapture of Canaan" by Sheri Reynolds... its sooo good

    ReplyDelete