Here is my last two years lists:
2013 New Years Resolution List
2012 New Years Resolution List
So, we are about half way through 2014 (how is that possible?) and I like to see where I am at, and where I need to go from here. I have got quite a ways to go, but I am not hard on myself if I don't complete the entire list. I just like to be pushed in a direction and lists do that for me. Do you make yearly resolutions?
Start and maintain a really good garden Learn a little about birds in my area and get the correct food to attract them.
- plant some trees
- Save $500 this year
Attend Viva Las Vegas
- Attend as many local car shows as possible.
- Bake a new pie once a month from scratch
- Learn to cross stitch
- Find the perfect mid century furniture for my living room
- Get a new mattress set
- Finish renovating the laundry room.
- Read one new book a month
Visit one new state. Plan a girl's trip with my friends
- Host a swap party.
Eat at 6 new local eateries.
- Get myself to the West Coast
- Get myself to the East Coast
- Host a wine sampling party
- Host a dinner party
- Adopt a Family for Christmas
- Join a volleyball or softball team in the summer
- Start my new *career
- Get my much anticipated old car
- Do more outfit/style posts for my blog
Donate un-used items to charity