Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday: Dora Leah




 Dora Leah // Facebook

Age: a lady never reveals her age

Occupation: Mortgage Finance

Where are you from: I was raised in Omaha, NE but I currently live in San Antonio, TX.

Favorite photographer to work with: Erin Shepard at Lone Star Pin-up

Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s)
Lone Star Pin-up MUAH: Blood and Glitter Makeup

Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? These photos were all taken by Erin at Lone Star Pin-up in Temple, TX at her studio Why are they your favorite? I not only look fabulous but I feel like they capture 'me' really well. I am always up to something and you can see it in my expressions.

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? I have always enjoyed photography and was a retail photographer in my teens/twenties. I have recently discovered how fun it is to be on the other side of the lens.

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration? My favorite pinups of the past are Marilyn Monroe and Bettie Page. They are both trailblazers in this industry and show the true glamour of it. My favorite pinups of today are Katty Delux and Tess Munster. These ladies are voluptuous beauties and encourage everyone to be comfortable in their own skin, today's pinup trailblazers.

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? I love Rachel Roy and Michael Kors clothes, they fit my curves really well!! Favorite Designers? My favorite designer for shoes and accessories is hands down, Kate Spade! She makes amazing, timeless, luxe pieces. I am all about classic style.

If you could shoot with any photographer, past or present, who would it be? I would love to work with Patrick DeMarshelier. He has worked with just about every fashion model and magazine around. It would be interesting to see how he portrays me in his work.

What is your favorite color and why? My favorite color is green. I love nature and you can find every color of green in the wilderness, it's amazing. And I heard geniuses love green.

If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead who would it be? I would love to sit down with Julia Child. I am an avid cook and baker and I'm sure she could give me some great tips! 


How did you get your model name? It's actually my given name!



No comments:

Post a Comment