Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday ~ Lady KNS





Lady KNS // Website // Facebook //

Age: A Lady never tells!!! 
Occupation: Accountant
Where are you from: St. Louis, MO


Favorite photographer to work with: Paw Paws Print – not only do I get to work with a great photographer but I get to work with my best friend.

Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s) Locations are mentioned with name of photographer on the photos attached.

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? I have been modeling since 2009.

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration? I do not have a favorite Pinup Model.  My inspiration comes from everything and anything past or present.

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers? I don’t have a favorite clothing line.  For me it is all about what I can find that fits!!

If you could shoot with any photographer, past or present, who would it be? Annie Leibovitz

What is your favorite color and why? My favorite color is blue because it can be calming to royal.



If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead who would it be? My grandma Gladys who passed away when I was a baby.  To have that one chance to talk to her would be priceless.

How did you get your model name?  All the girls in my clique in college had nicknames.  Mine was Lady K.  When I started modeling, I added the rest of my initials.

What is your favorite city to visit and why? St. Louis is my favorite city to visit because I know I am going home to visit family.

Do you have a favorite song or artist?  My favorite song is “Moments in Love” by Art of Noise.  I find it to be relaxing and sensual at the same time.



No comments:

Post a Comment