Tattoo Tuesday





Name or Alias:Anna HoffmeisterAge: 27Occupation: Care to Seniors
Age of first tattoo:9 Years
Favorite tattoo: My left arm,Family Names and the Name from my aunt in Runes stones.
Featured tattoo/location:Bulletproof Tattoo in Munster,Germany
Artist/shop/location of feature tattoo: Bulletproof Tattoo in Munster,Germany Artist: Heidiabout your featured tattoo- is there a background story about why you chose it, or maybe a special meaning? :There are the names of myparents,my Friend,my aunt and my sister.I love my family very much and wants to always have with me.
2) Do you have any other tattoos? If so, what do you have and where?:I have a total of 17 tattoos. At the feet of two cowsfront and back, a brass knuckles on my handon my leg a Naked Ladya small anchora gun on the legmy family are on my right armthe left arma hula girlBettie Pagea witch who was my first tattoo, leopard pattern, an alien on the back, two characters from Silent Hill, a diamondwith ribbon, and the name of my aunt on the shoulderand a small star.
3) Do you plan on getting more?:There are many more to come
4) How do your family and friends feel about your tattoo(s)? Have you run into any adversity or negativity because of them?  : 
My family and friends love and respect me with my tattoos and they always stand behind meNegative I have not yet noticed.5)What's the most interesting experience you've ever had in regards to your tattoos? The most interesting experience I've made in mycareer. The many seniors are much more tolerant of people with tattoosGrasping it like and are pleased with the many colorful colors andmakes them happy.6) Any advice for those interested in getting tattooed but haven't gotten one yet? :  It is a very nice experience how the body reacts to the stingEasy to makeit makes a very happy. and looks very niceBut, always good to consider what you want. You have a lifetime to live with it.7) What is your least favorite part of being tattooed? Do you have any stories/advice to people who are not tattooed?I can only say of me that my arm was the lightestThe Schwerzen the piercing every time people are different, everyone must try it for yourselfBut I can only say that it is a nice feeling when the tattoo is done and you know that you always have it with you. Always think carefully about what they want to be life-long.








No comments:

Post a Comment