Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday ~ Chaos VonLevetzow



Chaos VonLevetzow // Facebook // Model Mayhem

Age: 23
Occupation: Full time mommy to triplets, part time student, Aspiring model, sexual health educator for Pure Romance and Editor/Founder of Multiples Magazine.

Where are you from: North Kansas City

Favorite photographer to work with: Joe from Anarchy Photography

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? I've only started really focusing on modeling for a few months, I'm usually behind the camera. Photography has been a passion since I could pick up a camera. 

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Bettie Page ofcourse ♡  

Past or present inspiration? Actually you, Katty and Miss Darlin Nikki have gave me inspiration to go forward with my modeling and pinup lifestyle, nervous at first but you can't just throw clothes on and curl your hair to be pinup, You just are and so I just am.

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers? Omg Miss Celine at Monkey Wrench! I could live in her store! Also Hell Bunny.



If you could shoot with any photographer, past or present, who would it be? Alberto Vargas 

What is your favorite color and why? I have 3! Black, HottPink and Electric green... I have no idea why I just love them. 

If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead who would it be? That's tough, I'd probably choose Tim Burton, I'd love to pick his creative mad brain.

How did you get your model name? My life is nothing but Chaotic [with triplets anyone would be!] so Chaos fit. Von Levetzow is my ancestors original last name in Germany. 

What is your favorite city to visit and why? Chicago at thanksgiving time. The parade, Windows at Marshall fields (now Macy's) and KrisKringleMart! German chocolate so yummy!

Do you have a favorite song or artist? GreenDay is my favorite band but right now I'm diggin Katy Perry




No comments:

Post a Comment