Wantable REVIEW #2




It is no secret that I love makeup. I have tried various other subscription boxes, and after a couple of months, I ended up canceling, because I really don't want to spend month on samples. I mean, you can go to sephora and get free samples.

This is where wantable.com is sooo very different.  After taking a style quiz, you are sent a box of full sized products.  Name brand, full sized products.  Sign me up, right?!?!

I LOVED MY FEBRUARY BOX AND CANNOT WAIT UNTIL MARCH! COME ON MONTH, I AM READY FOR SPRING AND MY NEW BOX!


Sorma Under Foundation Makeup Enhancer
Don't get caught up with the name, this is a primer.  It is lightweight and goes on super smooth.  Pretty nice.  I would give it 4 stars. 

Manna Sheer Glo Lotion
This is a liquid highlighter. It is soft pink and goes well with lots of skin tones.  It is a BIG bottle so a will be around for a long time.  A perfect addition to spring time makeup, if you like the dewey, shimmery look

Color Club Nail Polish Brrrrr Red
This is a wonderful deep dark red.  I would say it would be a better color suited for fall, but that doesn't mean I won't use it now!


Be a Bombshell Eye Base in Undercover Lover
This is a great item to use as an eye primer OR simply as a cream eyeshadow.  The color is a neutral shimmer tone, and gives a smooth surface to your eye lid. I love this color and this is the first time I have tried this brand.

DEX Crown Heights Lipstick ~ Crimson
Who doesn't love a new red lipstick? This formula is a satin lipstick, and though I usually only like matte lipsticks, this one is a great alternative to a dry, rough looking red lip.  Smooth coverage and a cooler tone palate.

No comments:

Post a Comment