Sweet Taste of Freedom ~ LayDeluxe Kustoms


    • Lay Deluxe Kustoms // Facebook



      Where is your store located: Grover Beach, California

      How did you get your store started? A lot of hard work, blood, sweat, and love.
    • What inspires you? The hot rod culture and way of life. It is truly classic and timeless. And my husband, he is always pushing me to go beyond my dreams and is my number one supporter in every way.  

      How long have you been open and what is some of your favorite items? Lead and Lace has been open since 2011. My favorite items in Lead and Lace are my own personal creations. Lay Deluxe Kustoms- wallets and ladies accessories.

    • What celebrity would you most like to wear your items? It would be pretty rad to see Gwen Stefani rocking one of my bags or wallets. I think my custom pinstriped bows would look amazing in Katy Perry's hair.  
    • If you had to use only one word to describe yourself, what would it be? That's a hard question. I am way more than one word. I'll go with unique.
    • What is your biggest pet peeve? Being Late. I have to be 10 minutes early to any event. If I'm 1 minute late, it drives me crazy!
    • What are your favorite websites? Pinterest. The crafty girls dream website.
    • What is your dream job? To design and create custom accessories all day.
    • What would people be surprised to learn about you? I'm a loner at heart. I don't mind being alone with my sewing machine all day.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment