Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday ~ Kiera Clover








Name // Kiera Clover

blog name//
website: https://www.facebook.com/kieracloverdollie
Age: 28
Occupation: VP of an ammunition manufacture in the Portland area. 
Where are you from: Portland, Oregon



Favorite photographer to work with: I enjoy just about everyone I have worked with. However, Aly with Amour Photography has been so super easy to work with. We became fast friends and I feel the most comfortable with her, giving me better shots. In my opinion anyways. :)

Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s) Amour Photography

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? I have been doing this for almost two wonderful years!

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration? Hmmm, this is just so hard. I find some sort of inspiration with just about all of them!! The ladies who are just as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside have to be my favorite.

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? I love Hellbunny dresses and they way they fit me! Other then that I am not picky about brands, I just love clothes.

Favorite Designers? No specific names come to mind but I do just adore the amazing skills of some of the smaller designers that make their stuff at home.

If you could shoot with any photographer, past or present, who would it be? I have to say that I have been super lucky to have shot with some photographers that I really wanted to work with. There are a few awesome photographers in the NW that I would love to work with still as well as down in California.

How did you get your model name? True to my Irish heritage Kiera means “dark Irish” in Gaelic. Usually given to those with dark hair or complexion. Clover just kind of followed suit after that. :)

What is your favorite city to visit and why? I LOVE PORTLAND! I love how absolutely weird it can be. Where people can be who they want to be. Every city has their down falls but mine rocks! There will never be anything like home.


Do you have a favorite song or artist? My music tastes ranges from Rap to show tunes. I really just cannot pin point a favorite.***Photo credits, Amour Photography HMU self for all but the purple outfit, Hair: J'monique creations the salon, Makeup by Stormie Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment