I always like to set a new years goal list. I have always been list maker, and in doing this, it keeps my focus on the good and new in my life, and is also something I like to revisit during the middle of the year to see where or how I am measuring up. I am never hard on myself, if I don't finish the list, but it is something to keep me motivated.
Here is my last two years lists:
2013 New Years Resolution List
2012 New Years Resolution List
- Start and maintain a really good garden
- Learn a little about birds in my area and get the correct food to attract them.
- plant some trees
- Save $500 this year
- Attend Viva Las Vegas
- Attend as many local car shows as possible.
- Bake a new pie once a month from scratch
- Learn to cross stitch
- Find the perfect mid century furniture for my living room
- Get a new mattress set
- Finish renovating the laundry room.
- Read one new book a month
- Visit one new state.
- Plan a girl's trip with my friends
- Host a swap party.
- Eat at 6 new local eateries.
- Get myself to the West Coast
- Get myself to the East Coast
- Host a wine sampling party
- Host a dinner party
- Adopt a Family for Christmas
- Join a volleyball or softball team in the summer
- Start my new *career
- Get my much anticipated old car
- Do more outfit/style posts for my blog
- Donate un-used items to charity