Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday ~ Hippie Rose



  • Hippie Rose // Facebook // Instagram // Model Mayhem
    Age: 27
  • Occupation: Cosmetologist, crafter and model
  • Where are you from: Southern California 
  • Favorite photographer to work with: The Hermitage Photography (hes my husband though too)
  • Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s) blue and white swimsuit (Red Dolly Swimwear) location is Redlands, ca and photographer is The Hermitage Photography https://www.facebook.com/thehermitagephotography MUA/Hair myself
  • Next pink swimsuit (red Dolly Swimwear) pictures are located at Forest Falls, Ca and photgrapher is Strawberry D'Lish Pinups https://www.facebook.com/StrawberryDLish MUA/Hair myself
  • Picture with Blue hair are located in Redlands,ca and also photgraphed by Strawberry D'Lish Pinups MUA/Hair also Strawberry D'lish Pinups
  • Last picture are at Ritual Brewery Co. in Redlands,Ca photography by Shiver2seeu https://www.facebook.com/Shiver2seeuPhotography MUA/Hair myself
  • How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? I have been modeling for about 2 years and have been lucky enough to been published about 7 times so far.




  • Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration? Classic Pin ups such as Betty Grable, Elizabeth Taylor, Twiggy, Marilyn And Bettie Page of Course! Present day I would have to say Ditta Von Teese and Mosh, Kandy K.
  • What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers? I really like to support artist so I like to buy custom made small lines such as Red Dolly Swimwear, and PinUp Revival Originals other than that I honestly try to buy a lot of vintage, thrift and antique store finds. Theres just something I love about wearing something that had a life in the period it was made. Like a spirit that helps bring my look to life.  
  • If you could shoot with any photographer, past or present, who would it be? I really want to shoot with Jellyfish Jones because I just love her style of work. I do more than Pinup and I love that fantasy type look she has going. 
  • What is your favorite color and why? Green because its the color of the earth and comes in such pretty shades.
  • If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead who would it be? Thats a super hard question I think though if i could have lunch with annyone it would be Lucille Ball. She is my idol. She is just someone to look up to as a woman! She accomplished so many things they said a woman could never do. 
  • How did you get your model name? I am a Hippie to the core and my favorite flower is a Rose 
  • What is your favorite city to visit and why? Im not sure on this one. I really like Monterey,Ca and San Francisco, Ca Ive been out of the country but not to too many other states. I like them both because they are cooler than so cal and they have more things too see. closer up north there is more beautiful forest to look at as well.
  • Do you have a favorite song or artist? Too many songs to pick one but two of my favorite bands are Pink Floyd and Coheed and Cambria.


No comments:

Post a Comment