Sweet Taste of Freedom ~ SLD Photography


If you are in the KC area and looking for stunning family photos, wedding photos, senior portraits, etc, this is one woman to contact!  I seriously fall in love with her photos, every time that I see them.  Shauna is a fun lady who captures the most stunning part of you! I only hope I can work with her soon!







on Instagram: shauna_devenport
Twitter: ShaunaDevenport
Where are you from?

Olathe, KS
How did you get your store started?

I have always had a passion for photography, and it bloomed into a business around 2010 when people started asking me to take their family portraits. I started slow, photographing mainly family and friends, and now I'm photographing people who I've never met and have been referred to me, or have found my photography in other ways.
What inspires you? 

I'm a girly-girl. I love whimsical, flowy, and dreamy. I'm a total princess at heart.  That inspires my creativity, especially when photographing young girls and women.

I love opening a window into a person's heart that lets them see their true beauty. That's what really inspires me.
How long have you been open and what is some of your favorite items?

I've been a photographer since 2010 and I don't really have a favorite shoot; I really find something I love in each session I do.
what celebrity would you most like to wear your items? 

The celebrity I'd most love to photograph would be Scarlett Johannsen because she is luscious and gorgeous! I'd also love to shoot Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's family. I have a huge soft spot for families that adopt.
if you had to use only one word to describe yourself, what would it be?

Real.
what is your biggest pet peeve? 

Drama. I have no time for that mess.
what are your favorite websites?

I am constantly on Facebook, and I really love looking at all things photography-related.
what is your dream job?  

I'd love to be able to teach part-time (I'm currently a full-time teacher), do photography as well, and stay at home with my daughter.
what would people be surprised to learn about you?


I hear I'm funny. My husband might disagree, but my friends seem to think I'm rather funny. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment