Sweet Taste of Freedom ~ Lolee by Valeria



Are you looking for something that is totally custom (and super cute) for holiday gifts?  Look no further!  I got the chance to interview Pamela and find out more about her super ADORABLE company!  I can say from experience (as I have a custom phone case) that her items are made with love and made to last and I am super happy to share this with you all!  Plus she wanted to do a giveaway with my readers! Super awesome, right?


Instagram: @loleebyvaleria

Where are you from?
I’m originally from Guayaquil, Ecuador and moved to KC to go to college on 2006

How did you get your store started?


Everything started when I was a kid, I used to have collections of notepads, pencils, cases, then I became a graphic designer and I started to fall in love with paper goods even more when I designed our wedding. I love to have the ability to customize the things I use daily like my phone case or my notebooks so I thought I could share this with other people. My hope with this shop is to make products that can help women to find joy while they use their phone or drink coffee in the morning ( we are adding custom mugs earlier next year) or need to keep their desk organized with a desk tray or use a fun clipboard to make notes. I think office supplies and the things that keep ourselves busy don’t have to be boring! These things have helped me to stay organized and productive and hope they can help other people too.


What inspires you?
As a visual person, I love how a design can change your mood and change how things are perceived in the world. Everything around is an inspiration, a reason to find joy on simple things our world provide us. As far as particular inspiration for my designs, I love modern contemporary designs with a vintage touch.

How long have you been open and what is some of your favorite items?
My shop opened officially last September. My favorite item are our trays. I use them as desk trays to keep my papers organized and to dress up our ottoman with some coffee table books. I also used them for our baby shower to serve drinks, they were a huge hit! I think they are very customizable and they can be used in many ways, and I love that!


What celebrity would you most like to wear your items?
I would love for Martha Stewart to check out my products one day.

If you had to use only one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
Colorful
 
What is your biggest pet peeve?
Negativity. I love to be surrounded by people with BIG dreams and positive vibe.


What are your favorite websites?

what is your dream job?
What I’m doing at this moment, this is what I always dreamed! I love running my own business and love doing stationery and product design.


what would people be surprised to learn about you?

I’m terribly addicted to Berry white mochas from Caribou




a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment