Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday ~ Rambo Barbie






  • // Rambo Barbie // Facebook //
    Age: 34
    Occupation: got laid off from work recently, was disaster services
    Where are you from: Nebraska
    Favorite photographer to work with: haven't worked with a lot so I don't have a favorite yet
    How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? 3 years off an on
    Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Marilyn Monroe
    Past or present inspiration? Marilyn Monroe
    What is some of your favorite clothing lines? I buy most of my pin-up clothing online from places like Amazon or ebay. Sometimes thrift store
    Favorite Designers? Dita
    If you could shoot with any photographer, past or present, who would it be? hard question as everyone has their own unique style
    What is your favorite color and why? pink, as a child I hated pink and my parents were not fond of the color pink so as an adult I love it
    If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead who would it be? Amelia Earhart
    How did you get your model name? Rambo Barbie because I like to go shooting at the ranges, fly airplanes and up for most adventures.
    What is your favorite city to visit and why? Austin, Texas because that town has so much culture and music. Love the museum of the weird
    Do you have a favorite song or artist? Johnny Cash, Elvis, Etta James, Madonna. I am a channel flipper on my ipod depending on what I am doing or the mood.
    First and second pic: S.W.A.K STUDIOS, Muh: Kitty Killyjoy, third pic: Scott Allen Tomen, MUH: ME, 4 PIC: Bill Garbez, MUH: me 5 pic: Zander photography, MUA: me




No comments:

Post a Comment