Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday ~ Miss Yvonne






 Miss Yvonne // Tumblr //
Age: Guess

Occupation: I am a stay-at-home mother of three boys.

Where from: Brookfield, MO

Favorite photographer: Nikki Moreno

A little about my photos: All the photos I sent you but one were taken by Nikki Moreno. Her & Candypants did my hair and makeup. They were taken at her studio. The swimsuit was taken last fall & the latex dress was this summer. The black & white was taken by Ashley Ferro. I did my own hair & makeup. It was taken at my house. I have an atomic ranch.

I started posing with hot rods in 2008. People encouraged me to pursue modeling. I modeled clothing as a child.

Dita is my favorite pinup.

I shop mostly from Mod Cloth.

I would love to work with someone who is studying photography. Art Institute people give me a call...

Alfred Hitchcock is who I would like to eat dinner with, so I could hear him say, "Good Evening".

I got my name from a Hank Williams song.

No comments:

Post a Comment