Nearly Famous PInup Wednesday ~ Lady Liz




 Liz Ivers/ FaceBook / Instagram @pinupgirl4lifeliz

Age:30

Occupation: Stay at home mother and pin-up model


Where are you from: Los Angeles, CA


Favorite photographer to work with: Reggie Dash/Jessalyn Irvin


Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s) Model: Liz Ivers/ MUAH: Liz Ivers/ Photography: Reggie Dash/ Location of photos: 5th Annual HellBilly Hootenanny in Asheville, NC


 How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? I have been modeling since I was 12.


Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration? Audrey Hepburn/ Rita Hayworth/ Cherry Doll Face


What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers? I really love anything vintage, Rockabilly style dresses, of course sexy high heel shoes and my staple accessory bandanna's and/or scarfs.


If you could shoot with any photographer, past or present, who would it be? Alberto Vargas


What is your favorite color and why? Black, because it goes with pretty much everything and I love it!






If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead who would it be? Audrey Hepburn


How did you get your model name? It is my real name.


What is your favorite city to visit and why? Los Angeles, CA because it is home for me.


Do you have a favorite song or artist? Depeche Mode


No comments:

Post a Comment