Thankful Thursday (My Favorites)


Reflection, or at least the ability to reflect, is something I admire.  I like to look back on my life, my year, my week, or even my day.  There are certainly more regrets in that reflection that I would rather not have.  I honestly think that my regrets are my driving force, though.  I have more than I would like to admit to myself, but it is what motivates me.

I think you can learn so much about yourself when you really look, and take inventory, of everything life has given you.  Yes, I didn't get to go to medical school as planned, and that is a regret. I, however, did meet my husband during that time.  I haven't traveled as much as I would love to, but I have a deep root in my home town.

It is so easy to get caught up in what could have been, that you miss out on what is right now.  I am trying my best to positively reflect and hope that you do to!


No comments:

Post a Comment