Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday ~ Texas Bardot




 


Texas Bardot // Facebook // Twitter // 

Age:  20

Occupation:  Bank Teller


Where are you from:  Wellsville, KS


Favorite photographer to work with:  It's always a pleasure to work with Vixen Pin-Up Photography.  They are extremely talented, sweet ladies and their photos are amazing.


Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s):  Vixen Pin-Up Photographer, MUA The Candy Shop, Hair by Nikki Moreno-Whipple.  Taken in Mission, Kansas.  All are unedited, raw images.


Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite?  They were taken in August of 2013.  I love these photos because they're vibrant, classic cheesecake.  Nobody does quite what Vixen does.  They make me happy to look at.
How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography?  I've been modeling since high school, but only recently have gotten into pin-up.  And I adore photography of all kinds.


Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration?  Bettie Page, Micheline Pitt, and Bernie Dexter.


What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers?  There are so many, and they constantly change.  I have an addiction to anything with sequins.


If you could shoot with any photographer, past or present, who would it be?  Roy Varga's work is stunning, hopefully one day the stars will align I'll be able to shoot with him.


What is your favorite color and why?  Red, it's really the only color in my wardrobe.


If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead who would it be?  Hugh Hefner, I guess, because he would probably pay for dinner.  Or, you know, Henry Rollins, for the conversation.  (And it's about time Henry settled down.)


How did you get your model name?  I can't quite remember because it was probably thought up over a bottle of Jack Daniels.




No comments:

Post a Comment