Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday ~ Flawless MaryJane






Flawless MaryJane // Facebook // 

Age: 25

Occupation: Nursing/Paramedic Student

Where are you from: I am originally from Wichita, KS but I have been living in the Kansas City, MO area for 3 years now.

Favorite photographer to work with: So for, Vixen Pin-Up Photography. I am new to the Pin-Up Modeling scene and when I met with Nikki and Candy they were so accommodating. They made me feel comfortable and right at home! Not to mention brought out the best in me.

Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s) Vixen Pin-Up Photography studio/FlawlessMafia Photography.

Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite? My pictures in the suit and my dress were taken in the beginning of this month! (September) I have always been told that I am photogenic and I believe that it was captured through these photos. I was really pleased with them! My other photos we taken in the West Bottoms in downtown Kansas City and also my first photo shoot of my aspiring modeling career. 

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? This is my first year, I have always wanted to be an actress/model. And this year is the year I finally decided I was going to pursue my dreams! I remember when I was 16, I was selected to go to Chicago for a size 10 and up casting call after making the first round of auditions in Wichita. I had never done anything like that except for theater. I put everything I had into it! Essence magazine was looking at me. I made it to the last round, and got cut. I was crushed. Never pursued modeling again. Until now, and I am determined  :) The Plus-Size Modeling world is much more than it used to be. And that EXCITES me!

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration? I'd say Betty Boop, simply because I have always loved her since I was a child. I think every little girl wanted to be Betty Boop at one point in time.

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers? I honestly don't have a favorite designer. I'm not really BIG on designers. If I see something I like and it looks good on me, I am going to buy it! It doesn't matter to me where it came from or what name is on it. I like putting things together and making it unique.

If you could shoot with any photographer, past or present, who would it be? I have seen and heard really great things about Roy Varga. I'd be delighted to work with him. I hope I can catch him next time he's in Kansas City.

What is your favorite color and why? Red, it is a deep passionate color. Red is the color of the first Chakra the "root" Chakra. Which is the foundation of the physical body. It stimulates vital forces throughout our body and assists in keeping us grounded to the earth. 

If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead who would it be? I'd say the President of the United States. Simply because i'd like to pick his brain!

How did you get your model name? I'm light with red hairs... get it?....... "MaryJane"




No comments:

Post a Comment