Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday ~ Chynadol



Chynadol
 Age: 26
Occupation: Cosmetologist/Nail Tech/ Hair Stylist
 Where are you from: Lawton, OK
 Favorite photographer to work with: I haven't worked with very many, so I have to say that all of them are my favorites. Mistie May, Dynamite Dames and MyNicole Photography.         Featured photo(s): Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s) Mistie May Photography Walters,OK, Dynamite Dames Photography Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX and MyNicole Photography Middle of Nowhere, OK.    
 Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite? My Mistie May photos were taken the summer of 2012, I work with Mistie and wanted to try my hand at being in front of the camera instead of behind. It was so much fun and I was hooked! Dynamite Dames was my first real photo shoot. I love that they were doing a Labyrinth shoot, it's one of my favorite movies. The second time I shot with them was a wonderland theme and I just adore the Cheshire Cat.  They are such an awesome team to work with. I love these ladies! These pictures were taken January and June of this year. MyNicole is another photographer I met through Mistie May and I also work with her. I had a wonderful time trekking out to the middle of nowhere for these awesome sunflowers. I love sunflowers. 


How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? I've enjoyed photography my whole life. I'm the type of person that can appreciate photography as a true art. No matter good or bad, or how abstract, it's beautiful. I haven't really been modeling for long. I just recently started and hope to go on for quite some time, I really enjoy it.
Who are your favorite Pinup Models? I would have to say my top 6, in no particular order: Clara Bow, Betty Grable,  Eartha Kitt, Sophia Loren, Bettie Page, and Dita Von Teese. The list could go on. All these lovely ladies are still to this day icons and such an inspirations to all aspiring models out there, pin up or not.
Past or present inspiration? Audrey Hepburn has always been one of my top idols. She is a wonderful person, not only as an actress, but also for what she has done for Unicef.
What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers? I can't say that I have any favorite clothing lines or designers but I can respect them all for what they do. They are the ones that help determine what we live in everyday.
If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be? To be honest, I would be happy to shoot with any photographer out of respect for their work. If I had to choose one, it would have to be Gil Elvgren. I love his work and the time and artistry he put into immortalizing all the ladies we know and love as true pin ups today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment