Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday ~ Mariarita Cupersito








 Mariarita Cupersito // Blog // Website

Age: 27
Occupation: Gothic Writer 
Where are you from: South of Italy
Favorite photographer to work with:
I'd like to work with Viona Ielegems, I think her works are charming!
Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s):
Ph: Stefano La Rocca
Post Producer: DeliciousBad
location: Salerno, Italy
Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite?
They were taken some months ago, I really adore them because I have a strong passion for the cinema and the cosplay, and I always try to create new combinations between my passions and my gothic attitude! 
How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography?
About three years ago I started to pose professionally, but I always loved phtography and alternative modelling.
Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration?
I love so much the style of Dita Von Teese, but I also admire models such as Lady Amaranth, Wednesday Mourning, La Esmeralda, Joan V and so on.
What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers?
Orologi Silenziosi Couture, BlackMirror Designs, Red Countess - Elegant and Gothic Shop.
If you could shoot with any photographer, past or present, who would it be?
Viona Ielegems or Annie Bertram.
What is your favorite color and why?
Mmm... Dark purple, it's so Gothic!
If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead who would it be?
Tim Burton, he's almost a God for me!!!
How did you get your model name? 
Well, it's my real name

No comments:

Post a Comment