Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday ~ Sonja Lee




 
Sonja Lee
Age:
37

Occupation:
Stay at home mom.

Where are you from: Born in Rockford, IL currently lives in same city
.

Favorite photographer to work with:
I havent worked with anyone but Dom-unique Photography ( there are many photographers I want to work with! Harlow House, Peek a Boo pinups, Vargas and a few others)

Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s)
Dom-unique Photography. The location of the shoot is in Dekalb Illinois

Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite?
We took them in January of 2013 
How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography?
I just started getting into pinup modeling. I was in my first pinup competition last june at a car show in Belvidere, IL with Peek a Boo Pinups and i got second runner up. Ever since then I have been interested in pinup modeling. I have always been facinated with old glamour hollywood. When I was a dancer i used to do a set with like old glamour hollywood.

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration?
I dont have a particular favorite, but I follow many on facebook who i am inspired by and look up to! Katty Deluxe is one of them, June Storm is another one and Kiera Clover

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers?
Pinup Girl Clothing and Bettie Page ( just wish i could afford them though lol)

If you could shoot with any photographer, past or present, who would it be?....
Harlow House

What is your favorite color and why?
Pink it always has been my favorite color. Its very girly girl. Although over the years baby blue and red seem to be coming into the favorite category

If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead who would it be?
Lauren Bacall



How did you get your model name?
I got my model name by using my first real name and using Lee from a pick of pinup models from the past :)

No comments:

Post a Comment