Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday ~ Codie Lea







 Codie Lea // Website //
Age: 26
Occupation: Massage Therapist and Derby girl
Where are you from: Kansas City, MO
Favorite photographer to work with: So far, Studio Chrome and Vixen Photography, amazing ladies! Chris Dorsey Photos as well!
How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography?  I began modeling about a year ago with a group called The Bombshells.  We do volunteer work raising money for other non-for-profit groups and organization using beauty to our advantage.  It is an amazing group of ladies that I feel blessed to be apart of, and they have helped me explore this crazy world of modeling.
Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration? Past: Blaze Star, Gypse Rose Lee, Jane Mansfield, Marilyn Monroe, Grace Kelly  Present: Christina Hendricks, Dita Von Tease, Michelle L'amour, Bernie Dexter
What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers? PUG, Agent Provocateur, Bernie Dexter



If you could shoot with any photographer, past or present, who would it be? Vixen Pinup photography
What is your favorite color and why? Turquoise because I love how it calms me.
If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead who would it be? Is it too corny to say the love of my life?  Cause that was my first answer.
How did you get your model name?  It is my real name.

No comments:

Post a Comment