Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday ~ Jenny Penny



Jenny Penny // Facebook // Twitter // Pinup Lifestyle

 Age: 30

Occupation: Preschool teacher!

Where are you from: Boston, Massachusetts


Favorite photographer to work with: So far, professionally I've only worked with one: Sonja Lux. I will be shooting with her again, but I am also excited to meet and work with others!


Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s): Photos taken just south of Boston by Lady Lux Productions.



Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are the your favorite? This set of photos was taken this past November, they are quite simple but I think they are a perfect start for me.

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? I've enjoyed and admired pinup girls for years now, but just recently got into modeling myself :)





Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration? Bettie Page has been and will always be my favorite pinup model.  I love her trademark hair, her gorgeous body and her willingness to push the boundaries!  Other inspirations include Bridget Bardot, Marilyn Monroe, Carmen Miranda and many others.


What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers? My most recent obsession is www.sourpussclothing.com there are really some great finds on there. Also a regular shopper at Pinup girl clothing and Bettie Page clothing!


If you could shoot with any photographer, past or present, who would it be? I find Roy Varga's work quite amazing, but there are so many greats out there!


What is your favorite color and why? I'm really into red and black, those two colors just make a statement and it's sexy.


If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead who would it be? Hmmm good ol' Bettie Page.




 How did you get your model name? I'm a preschool teacher and my students are really into rhyming. One day they were saying my name (Jenny) and just happened to rhyme it with Penny. I figured it actually has a nice little ring to it, so I just went with it :) https://www.facebook.com/JennyPennypinupmodel?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment