Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday ~ Crystal Flame



Crystal Flame // Facebook //

Age: 29

Occupation: Financial Counselor

Where are you from: Bakersfield,Ca.

Favorite photographer to work with: Marty and Valerie from MarVal Photography

Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s)1st photo is Into The Void photography. Location is Porterville,Ca. 2nd is MarVal Photography. Location is Fountain Springs, Ca. 3rd is Vixen Photography in San Diego, Ca. 

Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite? The first picture was taken last year for a calendar I made as a gift for my boyfriend. It's one of my fav's because the expression on my face is classic. The second picture was taken around August last year. It was the first photo shoot I had after a year long hiatus. It's a fav of mine because the bike belongs to my boyfriend and he likes how I look as a cute mechanic. The last picture was done October of this year. This was a big shoot for me since I was working with a big photography business. This is one of many of my favorite pictures from that shoot. Deciding which one to pick was too hard. The team at Vixen made the shoot a blast. 

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? I've been modeling since I was 6 years old. My dad is a photographer. 



Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration? I have always admired Kim Falcon and Bernie Dexter. And I love Bettie Page.

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers? Too Fast, Living Dead Souls, and Bettie Page.

If you could shoot with any photographer, past or present, who would it be? Holly West. 

What is your favorite color and why? Red. It can make you feel daring, sexy, flirty, or just give ya that little extra umph you may need. 

If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead who would it be? JFK

How did you get your model name? I actually just use my first name. Crystal Flame is a name my boyfriend liked because of the song by The Blues Travelers. It's a special song for the both of us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment