Daily Candy and a Review with Steady Clothing!

So, this amazing little company, Steady Clothing, sent me some wonderful items for review, and up this week is the super cute, super adorable Norma Jean dress!













Not only does this company have some serious stock in my closet, right now, they are an amazing brand to work with.  Some of the most cherished dresses that I own, are created by Steady Clothing, and this newest edition is one of them!

The Norma Jean dress is just as cute in person, as it is online!  The fit does run snug, so I would suggest perhaps sizing up when ordering.  The fabric does have some give to it, which to me, always make a garment a little more comfortable to wear.

I styled mine with a wide white belt, some red espadrilles and a polka dot hair bow.  This is a perfect outfit to wear going to see a movie, family picnic, or out to lunch with the girls.  Another great way to transition this dress into fall, is to pair it with dark tights, tall brown boots and a cropped denim jacket!

How would you wear this dress?

Stay Sweet,
Katty

No comments:

Post a Comment