Ways to look good for your upcoming shoot:
- Hair Color. If it is time to get your roots touched up do it! While there get your hair trimmed and make sure to schedule a follow up appt 6 to 8 weeks later
- Schedule a facial OR do one at home! I usually get a professional facial once every 8 weeks, or if I am running low on time, pick up my favorite at home facial products: Face Mask, Hydrating Mask, Moisturizer.
- Start taking Biotin and Evening Primrose. Good for skin, nails, and will make your hair grow fast!
- Mani/Pedi Time. This is something you can do at home, or at your favorite nail salon. I like to get some friends together and make an afternoon of it.
- Moisturize that skin. Get in the habit of moisturizing every inch of your body!
- Wax, Shave, or Remove Hair. Eye Brow, Legs, etc and make sure to include your bikini line. You never know when you might be wearing a swimsuit or lingerie.
- Pick up a deep conditioning mask for your hair. it will make it shiny and smooth.