Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday ~ Vivian Vega





Vivian Vega // Facebook  // Model Mayhem

Age: 23

Where are you from: Houston Texas

Favorite photographer to work with: I would have to say Mitzi from Mitzi & Co. Photography. She really is a very sweet and talented lady! I really have enjoyed
everyone I have worked with but she was one of the photographers I worked with in the beginning. She made me feel confident about what I was doing and has helped me with many things when she could have easily passed those opportunities along
to someone else.

Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s) First photo: Mitzi&Co. in San Dimas California. Second: Timeless Photoworks in Houston Texas. Third: JandRStudios in Houston Texas.

Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite? The one with the pink background was taken about two years ago and it has become a favorite because that was the first time I had the chance to model for a clothing company! The black and white photo was taken earlier this year and I love it because I finally had the classic black and white photos taken in a way that was acurate to the older photos. My third photo was also taken earlier this year and I was so happy with the final image that I added it to my portfolio. It's actually a recreation of Derek Santiago image of Bettie Page titled "Queen of the Pin-Ups"

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? I have been modeling since January 2009. I started to enjoy modern pinup photography about a year
before I started modeling that was when I discovered the modern pin up photography
world that I enjoy so much today.


Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration? I would have to say Bettie Page because she always seemed so happy and confident in herself.

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers? My top three are Pinup Girl Clothing, Bettie Page Clothing, and Heartbreaker Fashion. Sorry I couldn't pick just one!

If you could shoot with any photographer, past or present, who would it be? It would have to be Bunny Yeager!

What is your favorite color and why? Another hard one for me I usually gravitate towards red,black,white, and gray

If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead who would it be? I would have to say Laura Byrnes from Pinup Girl Clothing. I think the story and progress that her company has made is amazing.

How did you get your model name? I actually have always liked names that started with the letter V and I just picked two names that sounded like they worked together.

No comments:

Post a Comment