Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday ~ Ashlie Longo





Ashlie Longo // Facebook // Business Facebook

Age: 27

Occupation: 
Self Employed Skin Care Therapist and Makeup Artist. Lead Singer for A band called Bombshell Academy.

Where are you from: 
Born In Arizona, I spent my youth back and forth between Southern California and Salt Lake City. I currently Reside In Salt Lake City.

Favorite photographer to work with: 
Roy Varga!

Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s)
Roy Varga shot these at a Hot Rod shop located in Salt Lake City.  MUA was done by the amazing  Ashley Sweers, and Portia Lynn Dahl

Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite?
We took them in May of 2012, at 
thunderstruck Hot Rod and Custom Cycle in Salt Lake City. We had a few friends there to help with the styling and kind of just put it together as we went! 

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography?
I have always liked to have my picture taken but this was my first pin up shoot and now,  I am kind of obsessed. I want girls to feel happy and confident in their bodies, because its the only one they have! Doing pin up pictures are a great way to feel Gorgeous and have something to last for years, not to mention maybe make a paycheck or two. 

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration?
I don't think I have an actual Favorite, as far as a specific person goes. When I was little I remember liking the cartoon pinup models that you would see in the paintings for advertisements, anything retro. I love the full bodied, and old school looks that are completely comfortable for everyday wear. Marlyn Monroe was always amazing, the cat eye - super sexy lip is what it is all about! 

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers?
Bettie Page makes some great sweaters, you can find some amazing items and deals on ebay.  L.A.M.B has always been a classic favorite. I feel like I have a broad spectrum when it comes to fashion phasing different looks in and out. I dont think I worry too much about who the specific designer is as long as the outfit is amazing!

If you could shoot with any photographer, past or present, who would it be?....
That is a good question!! 

What is your favorite color and why?
Im obsessed with color. If I had to pick one I might die. But I can tell you what color I most dislike. .   Red. Why? Besides lipstick, I have no love for this color, it just seems so . . Aggressive. ..  unless you add glitter. 

If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead who would it be?
Gwen Stefani!! 

How did you get your model name?
I was born this way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment