Influenster and Vox Box Sugar n' Spice

I am a part of a very cool company called Influenster, and was lucky enough to get a box full of goodies to try and tell you about!  The great part is, you can sign up for this company too, and get your own VOX BOX full of free goodies to try!



Here is my list of cool stuff I received and what I think about all of it!


Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer  $7.99
I am always a little skeptical about "spray" products. They are more pricey than the traditional 'rub' on products, and really, do they improve upon anything?  In one case, sunscreen, they do.  I liked this product, and I love Vaseline, but really, I would prefer my lotion to be the pump, or cream kind, where I can rub it in.  Plus when dispensing it into your hand, your hands get the moisture they need too.
My advice: PASS





Nectresse: $6.99
Another product line from my favorite sweetener, Splenda.  I liked this product.  I am usually one to reach for Stevia, but if this were available, I would use it too.  I took the big box that was sent to me, to my work to let others try it too!
My advice: TRY


Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Towelettes $5.99
This product is not something that I would have picked up on my own, so I am glad I got to try it!  Witch Hazel is an excellent toner, and toning is usually the one step in skin care that people think they can skip.  The product made my skin feel soft and even.
My advice: TRY


Colgate Optic White Regimen: $9.99
Since I work in the dental field, white teeth are on of the first things I notice.  This get line from colgate is one that I would recommend if you are not wanting to dole out $300 + for professional whitening.
My advice: TRY




BelVita Breakfast Biscuits: $3.69
This product has been one of my go to breakfast items when I am on the run.  It doesn't seem like 4 little cookies could fill you up, but they do!
My Advice: TRY

Stay Sweet,
Katty
"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."

1 comment:

  1. OOh I need to sign up for this... funny I just bought that spray lotion... I like it for getting the areas of my back that I usually can't get too with regular lotion, but for legs and arms I still use the regular stuff

    ReplyDelete