Sweetness Overload Currently


Watching: I am still a Grey's Anatomy fan. I still watch it every week, and whenever I do, I get a pang of remorse that I didn't continue onto medical school.  I know that is what my real, deep down calling was/is.  I know that people say that it is "never too late." but, honestly, it kind of is.  That is part of a sad story, that one day, I will tell you.

Thinking about: How to get more outfit posts done.  I have been so busy that I haven't been documenting my daily outfits.  Maybe I just need to jump back in with both feet.  I am also thinking about do a fun series of post with eyeshadow colors or lipsticks on Instagram.  I don't know, I haven't worked out the details yet.

Reading: does US weekly count as reading? I didn't think so. 


Looking forward to:  The new season of Mad Men.  I was so happy when The Walking Dead came back on, and now I just can't wait to see Mad Men and Breaking Bad.  Do you have any TV shows that you are looking forward to starting again?


Making me happy:  Melting snow, and warmer temperatures.  Thank gawd the snow is leaving slowly, but surely. I do have a $5 bet with the Mr. I think we will still see some snow May 1st.  I mean, the piles of snow in parking lots are HUGE.  I don't know, we will see.


Stay Sweet,
Katty

6 comments:

  1. Doctor Who and Game of Thrones come back at the end of the month! Those are what I'm looking forward to. When does Mad Men start? I've lost track.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't started watching game of thrones, but it is on the list. I hear that it is really good!

      Delete
  2. I so agree with the melting snow! It's almost 60 degrees today, I can't wait to get outside and enjoy it!
    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is supposed to be 70 here on friday!!! Come on SPRING!

      Delete
  3. I cannot wait for Mad Men!! A sweet retro place in Minneapolis has a premiere party - every one dresses up, they do a 60's dinner, and show the premiere on the big screen. So fun. I cannot wait. We're also anxiously awaiting Game of Thrones and we love The Walking Dead too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds super fun! I wonder if there are Mad Men parties in KC? I will have to look into that!

      Delete