Weekend Links

Well, this week has been a bust because Kansas City got about 14 inches of snow, so I have been stuck in my house for 3 days.  The first day wasn't too bad, I got all my house hold duties caught up, downloaded some new books, slept in, all around awesome.  Day two, I started getting antsy.  I mean there is only so much TV you can watch, only so much pinterest you can look at.  Today, well I have to get out of this house.

Some fun ideas to up for tastebuds

Celebrity conspiracies that make sense.

Alkaline Trio Radio on Spotify.  A good choice.


Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies perfect for St. Patty's Day!

A discovery in social benches.

A jerk goat.

I love a good makeup deal, especially when it saves you money.

A sweet giveaway with Lux De Ville


No comments:

Post a Comment