Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday ~ Andy Anisette






 Andy Anisette

Age: 22

Occupation: Actress/Nanny 

Where are you from: Originally born in Brussells, Belgium, grew up in Cleveland, Ohio and now I'm just trying to stay hip in Brooklyn, NY

Favorite photographer to work with: Definitely Ben Meadors, we've known each other for sometime and the shoots are always a very collaborative and creative process

Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s): Ben Meadors

Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite?:  These photos were taken as promo shots for a cabaret-style show I did last December; it was primarily me singing songs with a little bit of dancing and A TON of bad jokes.  The cabaret was titled 'Strawberry Moonshine' and so the whiskey jugs are included as a comment on that -- I think they're my favorite because they have a sense of humor about them.

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography?:  Most of the "modeling" I've done has been for theatrical use or promotional work.  I always think of myself as an actress/performer first, but I guess I've been seriously pursuing the whole lifestyle for about 6 years

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration? Definitely Rita Hayworth and Brigitte Bardot, those ladies had it going ON.  

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers? I am pretty much clueless when it comes to designers.  My closet is made up of a little bit of this and a little bit of that -- I'm mostly interested in looks that fuse rock and roll with a feminine vintage western; think leather, burlap and lace

If you could shoot with any photographer, past or present, who would it be? Rather than photographer, I'd give my left leg to be painted by Alberto Vargas. 

What is your favorite color and why? My favorite color is green, it's the color of new life and nature! 

If you could have dinner with anyone, living or dead who would it be? Neil Armstrong - my grandmother says he was my 5th cousin, so I'd like to ask him a) how did his side of the family compare to mine and b) did we REALLY go to the moon in 1969?

1 comment:

  1. Have you heard of Shabby Apple?

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete