Sweet Taste of Freedom ~ Steve-Oh Photography





Stevie Oetjengerdes // Stevie Oh! Photography

facebook: http://www.facebook.com/stevieohphotography
tumblr: http://stevieoetjengerdes.tumblr.com/
website: http://www.stevieoetjengerdes.com/
 
Where are you from?
I was born and raised in New York but having been living in the Boston area of Massachusetts for the last ten years. 
How did you get your store/business started?
I don't have a business per se; I have always loved shooting and all aspects of photography, a few years ago I started photographing models and have been networking with other photographers and models ever since. I am thinking about what my next step will be in my photography endeavor as we speak
What inspires you or how do you get inspire?
I'm often inspired by other artists work. I also draw inspiration from every day situations and feelings. I have a soft spot for abandoned and derelict architecture which is where my shooting began, so that tends to be the type of location I find myself working with models.  
How long have you been operating and what is some of your favorite places to shoot?
I've always been interested in photography, but started seriously about three years ago. I love forgotten places, old architecture; abandoned houses, schools, factories, hospitals, any place that has been left behind and has a story to tell.
What celebrity would you most like to wear/indorse/use/ or shoot with?
Rose McGowan. I have always been a fan of her as an actress and I think she would be fun to shoot with! 
If you had to use only one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
I'd have to say passionate; I put my whole self into everything I do. 
What is your biggest pet peeve?
I find myself frustrated by ignorant and closed minded people and the ideas they throw around. 
What are your favorite websites?
What would people be surprised to learn about you?
That I'm not an exciting person (laughs), I lead a pretty average life. 
Favorite book/TV show/Movie Genre?
I'm not a big reader. Horror is hands down my favorite movie genre, and lately I'd have to say The Walking Dead is my favorite TV show. 

1 comment:

  1. STEVIE OH IS THE COOLEST OF THE COOL CATS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete