Audrey Hepburn is one of the most well known, Style Icons. When most people think of Audrey, almost immediately you think of little black dresses, tiaras, and Breakfast at Tiffany's. I thought it might be more fun to take a look at Audrey's mod style. The above images are from "How to Steal a Million" and I don't know about you, but sparkle eyeshadow is major for the holiday season.
Iconic image deconstructed:
- Hair: Audreys' hair is short and very mod, with bold lines and structure. If you have short hair, already, easy.
- Makeup: MOD. Dramatic eyes, nude lip, light blush. All the drama is in the eyes.
- Clothing: Anything that screams 1960's. Shift Dresses, mini skirts.
Things you will need:
- Hair: Flat Iron, pomade, hair pins (if your hair is long) hair spray
- Makeup: Foundation, Nude Eyeshadow, Silver Sparkle or Glitter Eyeshadow, Eye Primer, Powder, Peach Blush, Nude Lip Liner, Nude Lipstick, Black Eyeliner (liquid or gel), Mascara, Brow Pencil, Makeup Brushes.