Must Have Pop Suger Box #2 Review

This was my second month, and I will most likely continue to receive it.  This box was made for me, I LOVED it.  You will see why in a few moments. Can't wait to see what January Brings!

Use this link to get $5 off your first month. 





MUST HAVE TECH:
Go Swype Cleaning Cloth was a "bonus" item, and thought I don't like to admit it, I usually don't use "recommended" clothes to clean my techy items.  I will probably keep this in my purse, and I know it will come in useful.

MUST HAVE FASHION
I love this little emergency packs, in fact I like them so much, I have given one away on this blog!  They seriously are the perfect little thing to keep in your purse, diaper bag, backpack etc.  There are 52 solutions packed in this tiny bag.  <3

MUST HAVE FOOD:
Peppermint sticks dipped in chocolate. Does it get anymore holiday than that? No it doesn't.  I love these little type of snacks and will keep them in my work travel bag, for something sweet on the commute home.

MUST HAVE BEAUTY:
Who doesn't love a little bar of fancy soap?  This has already found a home in our guest bathroom.  

MUST HAVE FASHION:
A Rent the Runway code.  I have never used this company, but will have fun looking into it :)

MUST HAVE FOOD:
This is where my love for this box begins.  I love tea.  I have hot tea, iced tea, just tea, every single day.  My mother used to make it for me, when I was sick, and I have always drank it with cream and sugar.  How very English of me, right?


MUST HAVE HOME:
Bodum glass mugs.  yes, yes, oh and, yes.


No comments:

Post a Comment