I am setting 52 goals for 2012. Basically one per week. I figure that if I go in little increments, I can attain these goals, and if I don't reach all 52 by the end of the new year, well who have I hurt? Highlighted items are things I have not finished, but am working on! I still have four months, so I am going to see what I can get done.
This is just a little update. What were/are some of your goals? Have you met any? I would love to hear about what you have accomplished!
Not too shabby. Some things I didn't even get close to finishing, some things I just crossed off my list, but even so, I love that I accomplished soooo much! I am already starting my new list for 2013
Read 12 books
- Visit one new state that I have never been.
- Save $100 per month for a rainy day fund
Lose 10 lbs, and keep it off Continue sustainable living (i.e. organic, non wasteful) Dine out 2-4 times per month
- No TV past 8 pm
- Commit to walking my dogs 4 times per week
Take yoga class Teach one DIY class per month (in person, or via blog) Update my blog layout Reset/Restyle my closet
- Host a swap party with friends
Schedule one girls night monthly/bi-monthly Cut my coffee habit in half. (1-2 purchased lattes per week)
- Learn a new skill (crocheting, knitting, cake decorating etc)
- Refinish Laundry Room
- Tile Kitchen and Dining Room
Start a compost pile Grow a pumpkin patch
- Handmade/Homemade Christmas 2012
Get published in a Tattoo Magazine
- Finish right arm sleeve
Celebrate my 10th wedding anniversary! Not freak out about my 30th birthday.
- Finish planning Ireland trip
Attend a Blogging Conference Compile more outfit posts Find five new bands to enjoy
- Volunteer for Dentistry for the Heart/Dr's without borders
Start a memory jar.
- Visit the Caribbean
- Perfect Photography skills
Watch every Marilyn Monroe Film Try one new food per month Rediscover veganism for a month Adopt a third puppy! Write at least one letter per month
- Participate in a food drive
- Have new professional photos of Mr. Elliott and I
Order updated photos of friends and family to display
- Have professional photos of my family taken
- Make homemade ice cream
Support local business better!
- Purchase new luggage
Practice Safe Sun EVERYDAY!
- Bake a cake, once a month, from scratch
- Help Mr. Elliott finish truck project
- Install an attic fan in our house
Plan weekend trips one per season. Set up a "shop my closet" or online store Vintage shop and document it!