Stitch Fix #8 Review

This time, I kept everything!  The choices were some of my very favorite that I have ever got!   The colors, the fit, pure wonderment!  
On top of being something that is just pure fun to receive in the mail, Stitch Fix, I believe, really strives to make sure their products are quality, on trend and within your selected price range.  My stylist(s) have done a really great job to find things that I like and stayed within my retro loving range.

If you have not had the chance to check them out, you should.  Stitch Fix would even make a fun gift for a girlfriend, sister, cousin, or even mom!

Visit this link, and tell them that I sent you. I know you won't be disappointed!


Sharon Tang Oriole Puckered Jacket            $98
At first glance, I wasn't sure if I was going to like this, just because the shape looked odd, but then I put it on, and it is good!  The color is a beautiful mix of orange and red, giving it a great nod towards fall/winter wear. The little details of the hearts on the zipper pulls make it sweet too.



Tulle Brand Maurino Printed Pencil Skirt       $55
I am very familiar with Tulle Brand.  In fact, I have several pieces from this company.  I have found, I usually cannot wear there shirts, as they are not flattering to big busted ladies, however, their skirts are perfection.  The colors in this skirt has all my favorites and a sweet pattern to boot.



Kersh 3/4 sleeve Cardigan               $65
This cardigan is super soft and the color is gorgeous.  Not only does it feature a unique low "v" neckline, but it is fitted through the waist, a feature that most traditional cardigans miss.  I love sweaters and they make a perfect layer in the cooler months.  


GGO 3/4 Sleeve Ruched Dress                  $98
Stripes, ruching, and a great structure?  This dress had me the moment I pulled it out. Not only is it incredible soft, but it seriously is wearable.  Like, you can wear it anywhere.  Add a blazer for office wear.  Add a belt and knee high boots for errands, or some colored tights and chunky heels for a night out with your girlfriends.



Umgee Plaid Shirt Dress         $48
This dress is super cute!  The fabric is a little thin, but that is what makes it a great transitional piece. I will be  wearing this with cami, jean jacket, tights and big ol' boots. <3



Stay Sweet,
Kem

3 comments:

  1. Wow everything is super cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable stuff....totally digging that plaid dress (I have a very similar vintage one!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE all your fix items! In my last fix I got a shirt from Tulle that is the same print as your Tulle skirt ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete