PopSugar Must Have Box Review #1


PopSugar Must Have Box is really fun!  This was my first month, and I will most likely continue to receive it.  I had read some reviews about it, and apparently October's box was just so/so, but September's box was, well, a Must Have.

Use this link to get $5 off your first month. 




The packaging is really nice. I love opening a box filled with tissue paper, and it is nicer when the paper is PINK!

$30 credit to get a photo printed on canvas.  I will be using this soon!


Free credit to Style Mint = One free t-shirt. Who doesn't love t-shirts?


3 Hand Crafted Spice Blends with recipe card

Yoga DVD

Macaroon Flavored LipGloss ~ Peach Nectar


Thank you cards, the perfect time! Right before the holidays.  I love to send a handwritten note of thanks after I have received a gift.


Cinnamon Sugar Donut Mix. Yes! I can't wait to make these to enjoy on a Sunday morning.

Gorgeous OxBlood/Gold Bracelet
Stay Sweet,
Kem

DONT FORGET TO ENTER HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY #4

No comments:

Post a Comment