Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday ~Taylor Treadwell







Taylor Treadwell // Facebook

Age: 18
Occupation: Cosmetology Student
Where are you from: Houston, Texas
Favorite photographer to work with: Charlie Girl (Paper Moon Photography)
Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s)
1st photo: MUAH by Me. Photographer: Carly Garrett Photography
2nd photo: Makeup by Corrine Wood. Hair and Photographer: Charli Girl
3rd photo: MUAH by Me. Photographer: Kingwood Pinups
Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite?
1st photo: This was in May 2012 with my friend Carly Garrett, it was my second shoot with her and it was fabulous!
2nd photo: I was 17 in this photo and it was my first shoot ever and I was fortunate to work with Charli Girl.
3rd photo: I loved working with Kingwood Pinups, they were awesome! It was my first time doing my own hair and makeup for a shoot and i was so excited!

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography?
I've been a fan of pinup photography (well photography in general) for a very long time.As far as modeling, I actually just got into shooting about a year ago.

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration?
Doris Mayday, Bernie Dexter, Bettina May

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers?
I dont have too many favorite brands but i recently bought some clothing from Mode Merr and i fell in love!

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be?
Marilee Caruso, her work is always so pretty :)


6 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous! Love the pink hair especially :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! She is a knockout and she is only 18!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I agree, she make me want pink hair!

    http://iliska-dreams.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I have wanted pink hair for about 10 years now

      Delete
  3. Taylor!! I'm so proud of you & of course your pictures are always beautiful. Beauty on the outside & inside, you are a awesome!
    Your cosmo buddy Kay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is such a cutie and I am so glad I got to publish her!

      Delete