Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday ~ Lucinda Grace!



 Lucinda Grace // Facebook

Age:
Double Deuces

Occupation:
Housewife taking care of my three beautiful children: Dr. Buddy Love (kitty), Nurse Kitty, and Little One (chinchilla) :)

Where are you from:
Detroit, Rock City. Hometown is where the heart is

Favorite photographer to work with:
I love working with Autumn Luciano at Decadence Dolls. I went into that photoshoot like a deer in headlights and she did nothing but make me feel comfortable and taught me the basics to get from amateur to experiences.

Featured photo(s):

Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s)
Photographer: Autumn Luciano of Decadence Dolls
MUA: Frankie Louvles
Hair: Stephanie Strowbridge
Location: Port Huron, MI


Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite?
Nothing screams the 50's having your best guy taking you to the diner and putting your nickel in the jukebox to hear your favorite Do-Wop song. I believe the shoot was in March '12. I love these photos because as soon as you stepped on set, it was like going through a time machine! 





How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography?

I am very new, only about six months into my pin up journey

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration?
Betty Grable is at the top of my list. I love her because not only was she a model, she was a jack of all trades. She never gave any one the opportunity to label her or typecast her.
What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers?
I am a true lover of thrifting, but when I'm not looking for a bargain, my favorite stores are Lost and Found Vintage in Royal Oak, MI and V-Male Vintage in Dearborn, MI. 

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be?
I would really love to work with three different photographers: Dyna Mite Dames, Va Va Voom, and Trashy Betty.



What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? I am thankful for health. The health of myself, my husband, my family, my beautiful furry babies and also to the health of all my friends and to all of those who read this. Make sure to take the time this holiday to appreciate your loved ones. Happy Thanksgiving! 

2 comments:

  1. an adorable lady.. super cute photos.. I am IN LOVE with her dress!

    ReplyDelete