4 weeks 'til Thanksgiving
Lemon-Pepper Green Beans
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Place beans in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar and seasonings until blended. Transfer beans to a serving bowl; drizzle with seasoning mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
10 Weeks 'til Christmas
This beautiful curated plug/body jewelry store is simply gorgeous! If you have someone in your life that has stretched ear, this is the shop for them.
Use the code SweetToothChristmas1 to receive 10% your entire order, now through christmas!
Learn a little bit about Brennah:
1. I'm originally from Northern California, but have lived in North Idaho for several years now.
2. I first started making them for myself. I had a baby girl in January and needed to find work I could do from home so I could be with her. I started this little business in July.
3. I really like all things vintage. I grew up around antiques, so I've got an eye for it now. I love steampunk. I'm also in love with anything Tim Burton...he's a genious.
4. I've been open since the end of July 2012. I like the Czech glass plugs and my steampunk series as well as my philosophy collection.
5. I'm not sure which celebrities wear plugs, but I think Kat Von D would bring me lots of business. :)
6. Creative is one word I would use to describe myslef.
7. Bad drivers are my pet peeve.
8. I actually only use the web to Google stuff when I want to know something and to run my shop. I also do a little shopping from time to time....I visit the Toms shoes website the most.
9. I'm self-taught in almost all of the art forms I've done.