Week in Review

*antique buffalo*
*new sunnies from target*

*gold half moon. Marie A appropriate*

*one of several magazines I was priveledged enough to get in during Sept*




*Halloween sign we made last year*


*Black and white cookie. Shear perfection*


*KimberlyLoc and I at the Ross Event* She is pretty major, so look her up 

*Ross Swag*


This week has been full of sweetness! Fall has arrived and I am fighting the urge to turn on the heat, but I might have to tonight!

A group of Kansas City Bloggers got to have breakfast and speak with executives from Ross on friday, along with a mini shopping spree and free reign of the brand new Ross in Blue Springs, MO.  It was so fun to hear about the company, get a gift card to spend, and be able to network with more Kansas City Bloggers!

I had literally the largest bowl of oatmeal, I have ever seen, but thankfully, it was fuel for my shopping extravaganza!  Ross carries a lot of designer labels, but with a 20-60% price cut, meaning you can get more bang for you buck!

I left with a haul of black leather ankle moto boots, a camel colored wool winter jacket, a new wallet, my very favorite perfume, and a halloween shirt for Abernathy!  Trust me, you will get to see it soon!

Are you familiar with Ross?  Do you have one in your area?  If you do, what have your experiences been?

4 comments:

  1. I love that sign, Narnia is my favorite of all the imaginary lands. Ross is an awesome awesome store so excited they are coming to KC... and Olathe pretty soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. youre a sweetie doll! im so glad we got to meet. now that we are both coat and name twinsies, i think we need to take some pics together. make me a pin up kimberlyloc for the day? show me your ways? xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww soo wish i could have gone to the ross event too!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete