Sweet Taste of Freedom ~ Cozzie & Pea Photography




Cozzie & Pea Photography // Facebook

My friend, Carmen, introduced me to this wonderful and very unique company.  Not only do the take awesome photos, but they also hand paint a photo to add to your edits!  This is the first company that I have come across to add such a personal touch to their photography.

Stop by their facebook page, and since the are new, please be sure to share with friends and help them spread the word! I promise you won't be disappointed if you do!

Stay Sweet,
Kem

Where are you from or where is your store/brand/items based out of?
We are based out of Chicago, Illinois... but travel around the neighboring cities and have shot at hot rod/kustom car shows in the mid west.
How did you get your store started?
My father in-law gave my husband and I his two prized possessions, his canon AE1 film camera and his 1955 Rolleicord camera. My husband and I love the process of old photography methods, the film and my art background with the consideration of being as authentic as I can with post editing has brought Cozzie & Pea Photography a voice in the market of vintage and retro. We've also had the pleasure of partnering with Peek-a-boo Pinups which has also helped us actualize our dream.

What inspires you?
Vaudeville, Kodachrome film, mix media art, pulp fiction novels, hand painted photography.

How long have you been open and what is some of your favorite items?
We are a brand new company, just being launched a few months ago!

What celebrity would you most like to wear, or indorse your items?
Nick Cave



If you had to use only one word to describe your company, what would it be?
Loved.
What is your biggest pet peeve?
Bad Comics.

What are your favorite websites?
I'm inspired by 666photography.com because I love her work. Also retronaut.co and ballyhoovintage.com.



What would people be surprised to learn about you?
I'm a veteran of the U.S. Navy and had top secret security clearance while serving in Japan.



No comments:

Post a Comment