Splurge vs. Steal

Something that is very good about like classic lines and vintage esthetics is that it never goes out of style.  I thought it would be fun to pull items that are current for Fall 2012 from Designer Runways and show the splurge and then pull from beautiful reproduction items and show you the steal.

I love a great bargain, and if I can find a "steal", I always want to share it!



Besides the color being different, the main difference is the styling of the two items.  Dior is shown with a wide gold belt and gold shoes, with PUG is shown with black belt, and matching shoes.  Dior Fall 2012 campaign was said to be reminiscent of the 1947 silhouette and you can see how beautifully done it is.  

Do you love a great deal, or are you the type to save up your pennies for the real deal?

Stay Sweet,
Kem


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that blue dress, oh goodness. So stylish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so classic?! I love it too, and will hopefully get it soon. I would love to have it in a green satin too!

      Delete
  2. i love finding great deals! but i've also been starting to think of actually saving up for big name products. ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    LensVillage Giveaway

    ReplyDelete