Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday


 Julie White //  Dazycakes

Age: 28

Occupation: Business Owner/ Server

Where are you from: Thomasville, Georgia

Favorite photographer to work with: I have not worked with many yet, but my favorite gals to work with are Vixen Pin Up Photography. They are so super nice and do such an amazing job!

Featured photo(s): The photos are just some great classic pin up which is really what I love.
Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s) Vixen Pin Up Photography studio

Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite? The pictures were taken this February as a late Valentines Day present for my husband, and as a early birthday present for me. I always wanted to take pin up photos and finally got the nerve to do it. They have to be my favorite  because they were my first pictures done and Candy and Nicki did such an amazing job with the makeup and the pictures. I had such a great time.

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? I have enjoyed the photography for years but I didnt do any photo shoots until just this year.

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration? I would have to say Hedy Lemarr, she was not just a beautiful and talented woman but was very smart and clever too. I would also say Rita Hayworth and one of my favorite gals is Melissa Evans who is the owner of Retro Vixen. Melissa is super beautiful and is an amazing business woman too.

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers? Monkey Wrench Clothing, Alexis Lebow-Wolf with Smarmy Clothes, the girl is amazing. I would also say Hell Bunny Vixen and Pin Up Couture.

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be? Well I think that would be a question to ask me in another year or two when I have the chance to do get a few more shoots under my belt. Honestly I would and plan to work with Nicki and Candy @ Vixen Pin Up as soon as I get another chance, and I will definatly plan on taking another photo shoot with Roy Varga. His work is amazing and he was great to work with. I am dying to do a hot rod shoot with him in the future.

3 comments:

  1. So fun! I told my boyfriend I'd love to do a pin up shoot in the near future (I've already done boudoir and LOVED it) and of course he's all for it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Miss Julie is looking Hawt!!! <3

    ReplyDelete