Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday




Amanda David // Mandy Mayhem // Pinup Lifestyle

Age: 30

Occupation: Legal Assistant

Where are you from: Originally from a small town in southwestern Missouri, now Kansas City

Favorite photographer to work with: XOX YB Photography

Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s): Cox Photography and XOX YB Photography – location: Kansas City // MUAH done by me! // Varga MUAH: Candy Cunningham & Nikki Moreno-Whipple

Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite? These photos were taken early 2012 and summer 2012. They are my favorite because I love classic, soda-pop, cheesecake, colorful pin-up and I just love how these were done.






How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? I have been modeling for almost a year and have loved the art of photography all my life.

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration? Dita Von Tease, Bettie Page, Betty Grable, Marilyn Monroe, Bette Davis, Katy Perry, etc.

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers? Bettie Page Clothing, Stop Staring, Deadly Dames, Steady Clothing, etc.

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be? Roy Varga! I am getting to get a shoot with him this fall! Also Vixen PinUp Photography here in KC – love those ladies! 



"I want to give a big thank you to my wonderful man Chris, who is an Army Sgt. currently deployed overseas, for supporting and encouraging me in my passion for pinup. A lot of my pinup modeling I do for him, and it’s also kind of a really cool nod to the past tradition of a soldier having pinup pictures when deployed (although I am his personal pinup of course) .

"I want to give a big thank you to my wonderful man Chris, who is an Army Sgt. currently deployed overseas, for supporting and encouraging me in my passion for pinup. A lot of my pinup modeling I do for him, and it’s also kind of a really cool nod to the past tradition of a soldier having pinup pictures when deployed (although I am his personal pinup of course)






Stay Sweet,
Kem

1 comment: