Daily Candy ~ Juicing Week Three

Well, we have made it into the third week, and we are going strong.  We are now doing two juices a day and one meal.  I am not going to lie, I do have some snacks, so no worries.  I am not trying to starve myself here.

Here is the next batch of recipes.  I will tell you, I couldn't find wheatgrass so we just mixed up a hodge-podge of veggies and fruits.  But, certainly, if I find wheatgrass, we will at least try it.

Day 15: Wheatgrass-Carrot Elixir
1 container of wheatgrass (about 1 cup when trimmed)
4 carrots
*Adapted from Juicy Drinks, by Valerie Aikman-Smith.
Day 16: Romaine-Apple-Orange Juice
2 cups romaine hearts
2 green apples
1 orange
2 celery stalks
1/2 cucumber
*Adapted from Reboot Your Life.™
Day 17: Carrot and Kale Juice
1 green apple
3 handfuls spinach
6 to 8 kale leaves
4 large carrots
1 (thumb-size) piece of ginger
*Adapted from Reboot Your Life.™
Day 18: Refreshing Fennel-Pear Juice
2 Comice pears
2 medium fennel bulbs
*Adapted from Reboot Your Life.™
Day 19: Lemon-Lime Juice
1 lemon
1 lime
2 Asian pears
2 green apples
2 carrots
1 (thumb-size) piece of ginger
2 cups purple cabbage
*Adapted from Reboot Your Life.™
Day 20: Pineapple Green Juice
1/4 large pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into cubes
6 kale leaves
2 cups spinach
1/2 cucumber
4 celery stalks
1 (1-inch) piece of ginger
*Adapted from Reboot Your Life.™





Day 21: Apple-Cabbage-Carrot Juice
2 apples
1 wedge red cabbage
2 carrots
1 (thumb-size) piece of ginger
6 Swiss chard leaves
Juice of 1/4 lemon (stirred in at end)

*Adapted from Reboot Your Life.™





Have you tried juicing?  What is some of your favorite blends?  Is any of this inspiring you to try juicing?

Stay Sweet,
Kem

2 comments:

  1. You have a very healthy juicing recipes for week list. I am a fan of Juicing and can't live without it everyday. I also have several list of Juice recipes, I hope we can collaborate sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would LOVE to hear some of your juice recipes!! It is always good to have new ones to try!

      Delete